Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Online Application and Account Registration Update

We're pleased to announce that our First-Year Application for Fall 2010 admission and our Nursing Application for Spring 2010 admission are both available online. The online Transfer, Part-Time Studies, and Readmission applications will be available in early September.

As we continue to implement ConnectCarolina, the University's new administrative system, a number of questions have arisen. We'll post our answers to these questions below.

I already have a UNC Homepage. Do I need to create a new account?
Yes. If you wish to apply, schedule a tour, or receive the latest news from Carolina, it is necessary that you create a new account with us.

I submitted my test scores to your office last year (or over the summer). Why are they not showing up in my account?
We apologize for any inconvenience, but your scores may not have been loaded into our system yet. Your scores should appear within the next two weeks.

When I created my new account, I accidentally entered the wrong email address in the first registration box. Is this now my username?
Yes. The email address that you provide to us when you register is your username.

How can my username (or email address) be changed?
For security reasons, we must ask you to change this information yourself. Please log in to your account using your current email address (username) and password. You may change this by selecting "Update Personal Information" and changing your personal email address.

Thank you for your patience as we continue to implement our new system. Please bookmark this page and check it frequently for the latest information from our office. If we may help you in any way, please do not hesitate to let us know.