Friday, May 29, 2009

Update for Waitlisted Transfers

I wanted to post a quick update for our waitlisted transfers before leaving for the weekend, though I'm afraid that I don't have specific numbers, or much further information than I have already posted in some previous comments.

Right now, it's looking like we will take only a very small number of students off the transfer waiting list (I know this raises questions, and I wish I could give you a specific number, but the truth is we just don't know yet.) The response from our admitted transfer students, like our first-year students, has been very strong and there just will not be a lot of space in the class.

We hope to resolve the majority of the transfer waitlist within the next week so that as many of you as possible will have a final decision. Most likely, though, we will not be able to post these decisions online or print letters before the end of next week at the earliest.

I will post more information as I have it. Hope you all have a great weekend.