To view your decision:
- Log into MyUNC.
- Under “AS Bachelor, 2010 Fall," select “View Official Test Scores, Outstanding Items, and Application Status.”
- Your Student Center will appear. Under Admissions, select “Click here to view your decision.
In order to view your decision, please note that, if applicable, the pop-up blocker feature on your computer must be disabled.
- In the menu bar, go to Tools and navigate down to “Pop-up Blocker Settings.”
- Click on “Turn-Off Pop-up Blocker.”
- Click the Google Pop-up Blocker toolbar icon.
- The Pop-up Blocker icon should read “Popups are okay.”
- In the menu bar, go to Tools and navigate down to Options.
- Select “Content” tab or icon.
- Uncheck box labeled “Block pop-up windows.”
- Click on “Blocking Pop-ups” at the bottom right corner of the AOL window.
- Uncheck box labeled “Suppress pop-ups from websites I visit.”
- Click “Save” button.
- Click on the Yahoo Toolbar's popup blocker icon option arrow. This arrow is pointing down beside of the popup blocker icon.
- Click on “Enable Pop-up Blocker” to uncheck.
- To allow blocked pop-ups when you're already on a site, follow these steps:
- Click the “Pop-ups Blocked” alert at the bottom right-hand corner of the browser tab.
- Select the pop-up that you'd like to allow.
- If you'd like, select “Always show pop-ups” from (site).
If you're using Google Chrome Beta for Windows, the site is added to the exceptions list, which you can manage in the Content Settings dialog (go to Tools menu > Options > Under the Hood to open the dialog box).
If you're using Google Chrome Beta for Windows, you can also disable the pop-up blocker completely. Follow these steps:
- Click the “Tools” menu.
- Select “Options.”
- Click the “Under the Hood” tab.
- Click Content settings in the "Privacy" section.
- Click the “Pop-ups” tab.
- Select "Allow all sites to show pop-ups." You can make exceptions for specific websites by clicking Exceptions.
- Click “Close” to save your setting.
- Open the Safari menu and select the “Preferences” option.
- In the window that displays, click on the “Security” option.
- Remove the checkmark from the “Block pop-up” windows option.
- Close the window.
Or, for an older version of Safari, try
- Open Safari
- Click on the Safari Menu
- Uncheck “Block Pop-Up Windows”
Thank you for your interest in Carolina. For the latest information from our office, please continue to visit this blog.