Thursday, June 21, 2012

Enrolling Students: Where to Send Payments and Outside Scholarship Funds

We've had a number of enrolling students calling with questions about billing for the Fall semester. When your bill for the fall semester is ready, you'll receive an email with instructions on how to view it in your MyUNC Student Center. If you're expecting scholarship funds from outside sources (not through the University), you may defer these charges until the funds are available. (More info on that here.) Below is some additional information from the Cashier's office regarding where to send these scholarship funds:
Students receiving funding from sources outside of the University (i.e. entities other than the Office of Scholarships & Student Aid (OSSA), University Departments and the North Carolina State Education Assistance Authority (NCSEAA) should complete the Outside Scholarships & Resources Reporting Form and return it to OSSA.  The Scholarship Provider should make check(s) payable to UNC-CH and send them to the check payment address below, making sure to include the student's full name and  UNC-CH PID, the full name of the scholarship and the terms to which the funds should be applied.
Student Accounts & University Receivables
Suite 2215 SASB North
CB 1400
450 Ridge Road
Chapel Hill, NC 27599-1400
For more info, visit the Student Accounts website.