Thursday, October 25, 2012

Carolina Student for a Day

Admissions Intern Will is back today with another video featuring our admissions counselors--if you missed the first video in which we introduced ourselves, you can check it out here.

Song of the Day: “Another Day In Paradise,” Phil Collins

What would you do if you were a Carolina student for a day? I know what I do. Click here to read all about it. I spend a lot of time in Carroll Hall and other places, but my days are numbered. (Shhh! Don’t remind me.) I only have a few more days in paradise… err Chapel Hill. (Seriously! Shut up!) At least as a student. Who knows where I’ll be after I graduate. (That’s better.)

Find out what our admissions counselors would do, where they would go, what they would see if they could get out of Jackson Hall for 24 hours.



Tell us what you would do in the comments, and let us know what questions you want the admissions counselors to answer. I’ll make sure to ask them.