To view your decision online when it's ready, please follow the instructions below. Please note that due to the high volume of traffic on our server, you may experience delays. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Go to at my.unc.edu.
- Under Applicants, click on “ConnectCarolina Student Center.”
- Log in with your Guest ID. If you do not have a Guest ID, please follow the email instructions we sent to you. If you do not have these instructions, please email us at email@example.com.
- Under Admissions, click on “Click here to view your decision in a new window.” Please make sure popup-blocking software is disabled.
- In the menu bar, go to Tools and navigate down to “Pop-up Blocker Settings.”
- Click on “Turn-Off Pop-up Blocker.”
- Click the Google Pop-up Blocker toolbar icon.
- The Pop-up Blocker icon should read “Popups are okay.”
- In the menu bar, go to Tools and navigate down to Options.
- Select “Content” tab or icon.
- Uncheck box labeled “Block pop-up windows.”
- Click on “Blocking Pop-ups” at the bottom right corner of the AOL window.
- Uncheck box labeled “Suppress pop-ups from websites I visit.”
- Click “Save” button.
- Click on the Yahoo Toolbar's popup blocker icon option arrow. This arrow is pointing down beside of the popup blocker icon.
- Click on “Enable Pop-up Blocker” to uncheck.
To allow blocked pop-ups when you're already on a site, follow these steps:
- Click the Chrome menu on the browser toolbar
- Select "Settings"
- Click "Show Advanced Settings"
- In the "Privacy" section, click the Content setting button
- In the "Pop-ups" section, select "Allow all sites to show pop-ups."
- Open the Safari menu and select the “Preferences” option.
- In the window that displays, click on the “Security” option.
- Remove the checkmark from the “Block pop-up” windows option.
- Close the window.
Or, for an older version of Safari, try
- Open Safari
- Click on the Safari Menu
- Uncheck “Block Pop-Up Windows”